Prosoft Clinical SaaS Privacy Statement
This privacy statement covers how Prosoft Clinical (hereinafter referred to as “Prosoft” or “we”) collects and processes personal data when using any of our Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings, which include the User Acceptance Test (UAT) and Production environments of our electronic Data Capture (eDC) and Interactive Web Response (IWR) systems.
Please see our Prosoft Privacy Statement for additional information.
Privacy policies of other websites
The Prosoft SaaS may contain links to other websites. Our privacy statement applies only to our SaaS, so if you click on a link to another website, you should read their privacy statement.
Personal data is collected when you provide it on the SaaS home page, when you email support, or when you update your information on the site.
The personal data we collect and process includes your name, contact information, email address, and any other information you provide. We process this data depending on the nature of your inquiry and our relationship with you. We process your data because you gave your consent or for the purpose of legitimate interests.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and data privacy procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not disclose information about you unless we have your permission; or where we are required or permitted to do so by law. We disclose your personal data to other business partners where further collaboration is relevant.
If you opt-in to receive email notifications provided automatically by our service, we will process your option and email address to send out the notification. System generated emails are sent out to each individual, so your email address is not shared with anyone else.
Your personal data is stored for as long as they have relevance, but no longer than local data privacy laws and regulations permit.
International Transfer of Data
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. By using Prosoft SaaS or disclosing information to us you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States. Different countries may have different data protection rules than those of your country of residence or citizenship or the country in which you were located when you initially provided the information.
Local Data Protection laws and regulations grants you several rights in relation to our processing your personal data.
- The right to access – You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where this is the case, access to the personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning you rectified.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Prosoft erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw consent or restrict processing – You have the right to request that Prosoft restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of previous processing of your personal data based on the consent up until the time of withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, such withdrawal will only have effect from the time of withdrawal. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect our right to process your personal data on another legal basis.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Prosoft’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Prosoft transfer the personal data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about Prosoft’s SaaS privacy statement, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: DPO@prosoftclinical.com
Or call us at: +1 (484) 588-2450
Or write to us at: Prosoft Clinical
851 Duportail Road, Second Floor
Chesterbrook, PA 19087, USA
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Prosoft has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the appropriate Privacy / Data Protection Authority.
|Office of tde Privacy Commissioner of Canada
|European Union Countries
|EU Data Protection Authorities (by country)
|Information Commissioner’s Office
|State Attorneys General (by state)
Changes to our privacy statement
Prosoft keeps its privacy statements under regular review and places any updates on this web page.
This privacy statement was last updated on 21 August 2023.